Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

On Asian Food

Okay, if you've been paying attention to my writing style, the first thing you're probably asking is: How can you not like Asian food?! You're telling me that you don't like eating sesame chicken and fried rice and dumplings!? Well, then you've probably never tried AUTHENTIC Asian food. In lieu of the delicious stuff that comes in white boxes from your local Chinese restaurant, we real Asians get pork liver or cow heart,on top of a bowl of rice with a side of some kind of gross vegetable that no one knows the name of. No, I'm not joking. That's what we real Asians eat. You'll never look at your local Chinese place the same again, will you. Now, does anyone else think that Asian food tastes good. I mean, at least tree bark and pig crap that my ancestors ate had vitamins.

Another thing that really sucks about being Asian in that you never get to eat any other types of food. What does a cheeseburger taste like again. All my friends say it tastes like chicken. Is that true? I mean, I'm sure people at THIS school won't make fun of me. I've only been here for 1 month

No comments:

Post a Comment