Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I've finally got off my lazy butt and started my own blog. Well actually, I never got out of my chair and never stopped staring at my computer screen, which just shows how Asian I am. Anyways, this blog is all about being a stereotypical Asian kid. For All of you people who don't know what a stereotypical Asian kid is like, first of, god bless you. Secondly, it means that you're good at everything at school, but wouldn't play a sport to save you laptop, which, by the way, is probably more important than your life. It also means that you are socially awkward, look like a geek,  speak English with some sort of grammar problem, know some Chinese, but not enough to actually do anything with it except listen to Asian adults talk about how fat you are of how bad their lives were, and, on a related note, have overprotective parents who drive you insane because they want you to be impossibly good in anything that involves a textbook, nag you to the point where you're ready to throw yourself of a bridge, speak in a incomprehensible accent, won't let you say anything about yourself on the internet (Which is why my birthday according to this blog, is in 1949), don't understand what kids these days or anything in the US in general is like, and embarrass you in public. See, being Asian has it's ups and downs. Okay, mostly downs. I'll be the first to admit that. So, thats the end of my post. See, from being Asian, I'm so socially awkward that I don't even know how to end a blog post, let alone a conversation. Wait a second, maybe THAT'S why I'll never get a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment